Meals on Wheels: Downtown Frisco StrEATS
The latest trend in culinary confections? Trucks. Well, to be more specific, food prepared in—and served from—trucks. And on April 28, you won’t have to worry about hunting down these food trucks, because ten of DFW’s tastiest food trucks will be gathered on Frisco’s Fourth Street for the Downtown Frisco StrEATS Gourmet Food Truck & Music Festival.
The tasty lineup includes:
- Café Con Leche: Cuban food
- Cajun Tailgators: Cajun food
- Easy Slider: sliders
- JoDawgs: gourmet hot dogs
- Lee’s Grilled Cheese: specialty grilled cheese sandwiches
- Nammi Truck: Vietnamese specializing in Banh Mi
- Ssahm KoreanTacos: gourmet Korean tacos
- SoCal Tacos: Southern Cali style tacos
- The Butcher’s Son: brats, sausages, meat sandwiches
- Rockstar BakeShop: whoopee pies
Be sure to bring a lawn chair, because live entertainment will be provided by The School of Rock, Dave Thomas and more—perfect for grooving while you chow-down…at least until you go back for round two.